Kammprofile gaskets are made out of a metal core (usually stainless steel) with concentric grooves on both sides that are filled with sealing materials. Graphite, PTFE (Teflon), CAF, or Metal can be used as sealing layers, depending on the service duty (e.g Aluminium or Silver). Without sealing layers, Kammprofile can produce a great seal, but there is a possibility of flange surface damage.The Kammprofile gasket has a very large seating stress range (lowest to maximum stress).
Highly suitable for varying temperatures and pressures.
Due to inaccurate bolt tensioning, it is Less sensitive to assembly faults
Suitable for light and heavily constructed flanges.
Kammprofile gasket materials depend on up to 1000 0C temperatures.
Repellent up to 250 bar media pressures.
The additional benefits are
- The layer thickness of the sealing material is exceptionally thin (0.5mm) when built, which reduces leaks, reject rates, and pollutants.
- The gasket is easy to remove and will not damage the flange surface.
- Lowers the expense of maintenance.
- Damaged flanges are temporarily sealed with 1mm thick sealing layers until they can be rebuilt.
- Face protection with flanges Even under strong seating loads, Kammprofiles will not harm the flange faces.
- When temperatures and pressures change, this product performs exceptionally well.
- Existing gaskets can be directly replaced. There is no need for a particular flange finish.
- Environmentally friendly since leakage into the atmosphere is considerably reduced.
Kammprofile gasket material:
Kammprofile Gasket Applications across industries
Kammprofile Gasket manufacturers offer Kammprofile gaskets in various shapes and sizes. These gaskets can be made to order for a specific application. Grooved gaskets are employed as vital components in industries such as oil and gas, power plants, and nuclear installations because of their tightness and high performance.
Kammprofile gaskets are widely utilized in the petrochemical and chemical industries for difficult applications such as superheated steam or high-pressure hydrocarbons. Pipelines and heat exchangers also use these sealants.
Kammprofile gaskets are used and include manhole covers for pressurizers or steam generators in power plants. Theyre also used as valve cap gaskets and heat exchanger gaskets in this application. Kammprofile gaskets are composite gaskets and effective sealants that provide safety in hazardous environments. Kammprofile gasket manufacturers supply regular as well as custom-made types for industrial purposes.
S. P. Engineers is a Kammprofile gasket manufacturer in INDIA that produces high-quality gaskets for a variety of industrial applications.