Properties of a PTFE envelope gasket
- Very good media resistance
- Low permeability towards gases and liquids
- Perfect for the product for enlarged requirements of safety, tightness, and product purity
- Long-term stable compression
- Physiologically harmless at constant operation temperatures up to 260 C as per BG no. 21
- Anti-adhesive surface
- Good non-stick & excellent dielectric properties
Application of PTFE envelope gaskets:
- Wide range of applications primarily in the chemical and petrochemical sector.
- Ideal for application in the food industry.
PTFE Gasket Envelope Types:
As being the top PTFE envelope gasket manufacturers and suppliers in India, we offer various types of PTFE Gaskets.
- U-envelope: For ordinary and high pressures.
- C-envelope with diffusion stop: About 3 mm thick diffusion stop Gasket, built of special customization
- Double U- envelope: These PTFE Double U-Envelope gasket specifications are:
- Best fit for high pressures.
- A sealed gasket with a linear upper side.
- Donut envelope: Perfect for high pressures. A sealed gasket with a linear upper side. Where the medium touches the upper side of the seal.
- C-envelope: Preferred for normal and high pressures. Also suitable for a more flexible inlay, such as Rubber.
- Y- or V envelope: This PTFE Gasket Envelope Material is up to 2 mm thick. Due to lower pressures, it is cost-effective.
- As per your PTFE envelope gasket specification, its thickness can be adapted.
PTFE Gasket Envelope Material possibilities:
Depends on requirements, we manufacture the PTFE envelope gasket.
Mostly, high-pressure Non-asbestos gasket sheets and various rubber grades have been used in the application of PTFE Gasket Envelope Material.
If there is a huge mechanical strength (high temperature) required, then the particularly designed Graphite special Email will be used as a gasket material. Our inlay material specialists can help you to choose the perfect material for your application.
FEP- Max Temp.
180 Deg C
0.5 - 1 mm
ANSI B 16.5